There are no charges or costs for signing up to be an eJuror. There is also no guarantee that there will be cases for you to complete once you sign up. Cases are assigned based upon availability from attorneys, where you live (your residence), and your demographic details.
Just like actual jury service, to qualify as an eJuror, you must:
- be at least 18 years of age;
- be of sound mind and good moral character;
- be able to read and write;
- have never been convicted of a felony; and
- not be under indictment or other legal accusation of misdemeanor theft or felony theft or any felony charge.
Are You Ready to Sign Up Now!
- Become an Online eJuror and Earn $5 to $50 or more
- Darwin’s Data Panel Pays $25 every time on complete a survey
- Become an Online Juror at Jury Test. Earn $20 and $50 per case.
- Trial Practices Inc’s will be pay you between $100 and $150 per session
- DecisionPoint Offer you compensation $25/hr to participate in mock jury trials or focus group
- Trial Juries want pay you US dollar 30 each case or more.
- Online Verdict jury panel pay per case $20 and $60.
- eJury Survey Panel gives you USD 5 or more per survey.