If you already earn $3,000 or more per month from freelance translating, this page is not for you.
Five (5) Tips for Becoming a Freelance Translator
1. Don’t quit your day job just yet
2. Do not accept a project which you know is not within your abilities.
3. Do not accept jobs with impossible deadlines.
4. Do not sell yourself short.
5. Keep all business records and correspondence for at least 12 months.
If you are fluent in one or more foreign language, there are a lot of companies you can go to work for as a home-based translator or interpreter. We made a list of 5 companies that occasionally have a need for translators or interpreters. Apply Now!